Sunday, August 9, 2009

IN UR BLAWGZ, EATN UR UNRED WERDZ

In Pennsylvania. Have been for the past week. Will be for the next. Not as bad as it sounds.

Missing my room, though. And my...alone time.

Y'know. REAL alone time.

Friends too, I guess. I don't know. It's nice to get away for a while. Plus I can only take so much of Caitlyn and the mall. Liz and the Alex.

JESUS CHRIST, HOW MANY FUCKING EPISODES OF DEGRASSI CAN THEY PACK INTO THE FUCKING DAY?

I watched Drake&Josh this morning (afternoon) and holyhell the homoerotic undertones. It's seriously ridiculous.

NO DARCY. NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM YOU POSTING THOSE RISQUE PHOTOS OF YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET. AND TRUSTING PETER? ARE YOU INSANE. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT HE DID TO EMMA AND MANNY AND EVERY SINGLE GIRL HE'S PRETTY MUCH EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH?

GOD.

The best thing about staying up here is the television. It gets like seven different History channels. And DisneyXD which has X-Men: Evolution.

IT'S A NOSTALGIA THING, OKAY?

I kinda feel bad for weird Internet stalker guy. I mean, he really thinks him and Darcy have something. It's sad. I get the fact that these men are sick, and are probably just pretending in order to get what they really want and are using words like "love" and compliments to lure kids in. But maybe sometimes it's not just a lure. Maybe, in their own warped minds, it's real. Real emotions that because there's something off, psychologically speaking, turn into a sexual obsession. (?)

Whatever. I don't know. Sometimes I just feel bad for no reason.

I like the term empathetic.

In other news I REALLY REALLY LIKE LOLCATS.

BEST WEBSITE EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment